White chocolate and almond truffles made with our Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor! Perfect for tea time!
What you'll need:
White chocolate without sugar 140 gr
Low fat cream cheese 2 heaping tbsp
1 heaping tbsp coconut oil
1/2 lemon zest
Almond flour 2 tbsp
GNC Whey Protein vanilla flavor 2 heaping tbsp
1. Melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil in a double boiler or in the microwave in a suitable bowl twice for 30 seconds.
2. Beat vigorously with a fork and add the cream cheese, vanilla protein and lemon zest. Integrate everything again well.
3. Take to the refrigerator for 1 hour so that it solidifies a little and can be molded.
3. Pour the preparation into a previously greased 20 or 22 cm diameter cake mold and bake at 170 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool and enjoy!
4. Take a tablespoon of the preparation and with the palm of your hand make the round truffles, pass them through almond flour and put all of them on a plate. Take to the refrigerator until the moment of consuming them. To enjoy!