Stuffed Waffles made with our GNC Total Lean Shake Vanilla Flavor. A good choice for tea!
What you'll need:
Egg 1 + white 1
Skim milk 1 splash
GNC Total Lean Shake vanilla flavor 1 scoop
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Sweetener to taste
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 heaping tbsp grated coconut
GNC Total Lean Shake vanilla flavor 2 tbsp
Sweetener 2 tbsp
Chocolate% 80 to melt 1/4 cup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Mix the ingredients for the waffles well and cook 2 square waffles in a waffle maker (if you don't have a waffle maker you can grill it like pancakes).
2. Melt the chocolate with 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave for 1 min.
3. Cut the 2 waffles in the middle with a knife and dip 2 halves in chocolate. Reserve in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens.
4. For the filling, mix the ingredients well in a bowl to form a pasty cream.
5. Spread a good amount of filling carefully on each waffle half. We close one with chocolate with one without chocolate, forming the two sandwiches and place in the freezer for 1 hour. To enjoy!