Cherry fit squares made with our GNC Total Lean Shake vanilla flavor. Perfect for any time of the day!
What you'll need:
Skim milk 1/2 cup
Egg whites 6
Sweetener 6 tbsp
1/4 cup coconut oil
Greek yogurt 3/4 cup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Almond extract 1 tsp
1 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup coconut flour
GNC Total Lean Shake vanilla flavor 1 scoop
1 tbsp baking powder
Cherries 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Integrate the milk, sweetener, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, vanilla and almond extract well in a bowl.
3. Add oatmeal, vanilla protein, coconut flour and baking powder and integrate everything energetically.
4. Beat the whites until stiff and integrate them into the other preparation with a spatula with enveloping movements. Add the cherries cut in the middle without the pit and mix just a little.
5. Pour the preparation into a square mold (I used a pyrex) previously greased and bake at 180 degrees for about 45 min.
6. Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!