Blueberry and damascus protein cheesecake made with our GNC Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor. A good choice for dessert!
What you'll need:
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 heaping tbsp coconut oil to taste
Sweetener 1 tbsp
Water 1 splash only if necessary
Low fat cream cheese 4 heaping tbsp
GNC Whey Protein vanilla flavor 1 scoop
1/2 lemon juice
1/2 lemon zest
Liquid sweetener to taste
Almond milk 1/3 cup
Unflavored jelly 1/2 envelope
Blueberries 1 cup
Stevia 1 tsp
Water 1 splash
1/2 lemon zest
Maple syrup (optional)
1. For the base, put the flours in a bowl and add the melted coconut oil and sweetener, mix by hand until it forms a sandy dough (if necessary add a little bit of water).
2. Cover the entire mold (removable) previously sprinkled with spray oil, and with your hand flatten the dough well, also forming the edges. You can use a mold of 18 cm approx. Leave it in the refrigerator.
3. To make the filling we put all the ingredients in the blender, except the milk and the jelly that we are going to add later.
4. Blend well for a few minutes, then stop the blender and add the milk to a cup; microwave 1 minute, add jelly and stir vigorously with a fork to disintegrate jelly. Dump this into the blender and blend again for a few minutes.
5. Pour the filling into the base and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool with the oven door a little open.
6. For the cranberry sauce we put the same in a small pan.
7. Cook over low heat, add a splash of water, stevia and lemon zest. Stir at all times and with a fork crush some blueberries to release their juice. When it reduces a little and begins to thicken, turn off the heat and pour the sauce over the cheesecake. With a spoon spread over the entire surface, then cut the damascus into slices and add over the entire surface of the cheesecake. To finish a shower of lemon zest on top and maple syrup (optional); take to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
8. Cut and enjoy!